Everything you see is for sale. The fuselage is about 90 percent complete. There are a few brackets and the landing gear that still needs to be fabricated.
The ribs are done and the spars are done except for a couple of doublers. Everything was glued using T88 epoxy.
Most all of the wood items have been purchased and included.
I am a tool and die maker and have built an RV9A in the past. I have been welding with tig and stick welding most of my adult life.
The fuselage was gas welded using proper filler rod for this application.
$2,000 firm for everything.
Mostly finished with the front spars. Still have to add the doublers.
Made the clamp wedges and a front spart in the jig ready for T88 epoxy.
I tack welded the landing gear up but not sure if I will use this version or make a new one that has the springs. I plan on using big soft lawn mower tires to take up the shock.
Starting to fabricate the landing gear brackets
Pretty much finished with the main structure. there are still lots of small things to fabricate and weld on to the fuselage.
Most of the tubes are tacked in place at this point. Working on the firewall forward portion
Working on the rear fuselage. Grinding the joints is getting easier.
started making wing ribs using my old jig I made for an Airbike. Only small changes were necessary to update to the XL rib.
I have all the gussets made and sorted in bags. I used a paper cutter to cut them.